I'm interested (as soon as I wrap up my last Master's class :).

Thanks,

Larry

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 1:18 PM Donahue, Brucie <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks for sharing this Patricia. I’m wonder who in Vermont already has this Certification and who else might be interested in taking the course. It’s something of interest to me.

Thanks,

Brucie

From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Patricia Aigner <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, November 6, 2017 at 12:38 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fwd: Just Announced! Spring CETL(R) Foundation Course Sessions

Patricia Aigner

Director of Technology

Rutland City Public Schools

6 Church Street

Rutland, VT 05701

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: CoSN Communications <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Nov 3, 2017 at 11:49 AM
Subject: Just Announced! Spring CETL® Foundation Course Sessions
To: [log in to unmask]

Are you interested in achieving the Certified Education Technology Leader (CETL®) certification? The CETL® Foundation Course teaches you the fundamental principles of CoSN’s Framework of Essential Skills – the basis of the CETL® certification.

Be prepared by taking one of the three sessions offered next spring, 2018. Session 1 allows you to take the course and then, the CETL® exam offered at the CoSN Annual Conference in Washington, DC on March 15, 2018. If you would like to be in a collaborative and supportive cohort to study for the CETL® certification exam, then this course is for you. Sign up today!

Sign up today and choose from one of three facilitated sessions, depending on your schedule!.

Learn more about the course modules and pricing

Need more info on why you should become a CETL® and what it takes to get certified? Check out our CETL® FAQ page or email [log in to unmask]

This e-mail was sent from CoSN (CoSN Communications ) to [log in to unmask].

To unsubscribe, please click on this link and follow the instructions: Unsubscribe

CoSN,P.O. Box 75110 Baltimore MD 21275-5110, Phone Number:(202) 861-2676, Fax Number: (202) 393-2011, Email Address: [log in to unmask], Website : www.cosn.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy/delete all copies of the original message.

Larry Dougher
CIO
Windsor Southeast SU