We are in the middle of our negotiation for another year of consortium
pricing with VoiceThread.  With our new consolidation as leverage,  we
would like to  aim for 50 cents or lower per student depending on number of
interested schools.  Many of you have asked us to reach out to SoundTrap
for consortium pricing also.

 Please fill out this form <https://goo.gl/forms/hALJMz1rl4fTUsEG2> if
you *THINK
you MIGHT be interested* in these (and maybe other)  consortium pricing

We're negotiating a new price for VoiceThread.    T'his year's price will
be for 18 months so that our voicethread contract ends  at the ends August
2018   (same time as WeVideo Price)

We are working on a negotiating a new contract for VoiceThread.  Last year
our price per school was
$100  for individual schools under 200 students
$200  for  individual schools between 200 and 500 students
$300  for  individual schools over 500
and a more heavily  discounted price if a whole district renewed

This is up to 70% savings - We're aiming at 50 cents per student.

[image: Inline image 1]

Voice Thread also
– Captioning to audio and video comments. –
– Creation of VoiceThreads for screen-reader users –

For powerful examples of Voicethreads in use see Slides 10 - 15 of this
training slide deck
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1gvn-mVGZAOboZ4LrEJz81S5KT2FDtkntgUFMQoPR3Lg/edit#slide=id.p>-
which includes some Vermont examples and others

More info about VoiceThread here
https://voicethread.com/products/k12/school/

Please feel free to email me off list for questions!

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com

Google Voice (802) 557 0013