Good morning Bill,

Would you also work with getting a temp for holidays?

Would like to learn more of your services.

On Nov 22, 2017 at 10:07 AM, <Bill Dempsey> wrote:

Wally, if you continue to find it difficult to find suitable candidates for your need and
would consider the services of a recruiter who is very well versed in the field, I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you about how we can help. Call me anytime I can be of assistance.

Bill Dempsey
PSI Recruiters
800.774.0911

Sent from my iPhone