Flownetters,

Jill has (graciously and generously) decided to share her Pelvic Disorder protocol on the Northwest Vascular Technologists website for everyone to see/use.  You will also notice there is a database on the page.  If inclined and want to be part of the open source nature to this work, please download the database template from the site, fill it in at your office, and then email it to me.  I will turn around and upload the data to the "master" spreadsheet on the site so we can all use it to help improve this niche in vascular testing.  Teamwork makes The Dream work!

NWVT Pelvic disorders resources

Also, please sign up to be a NWVT member and get the newsletters in your email inbox.

Kindly,

Tony Smet BS, RVT
NWVT Website Administrator