From: Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Kent McFarland <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 10:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VTBIRD] Vermont eBird monthly walks

Just a reminder to folks that if you are ever looking for a monthly birding
walk that use Vermont eBird, we maintain a list on Vermont eBird at
http://ebird.org/content/vt/bird-walks/. Please let me know of any updates
Bird Walks | Vermont eBird<http://ebird.org/content/vt/bird-walks/>
ebird.org
Regularly Occurring Vermont eBird Monitoring Walks. West Rutland Marsh Monthly Monitoring Walk Vermont eBird Hotspot Rutland Audubon Society Upcoming Dates

or additions to regular monitoring walks too.

There are links to our other resources on Vermont eBird home page on the
right side too, including:

Guidance for Reporting Some Tricky Species
A Few Vermont eBird Tips and Tricks
Vermont eBird County Quest
Regular Vermont eBird Walks
Jack Siler's eBird Rarity Map
Official Checklist of VT Birds
Vermont Breeding Bird Atlas
Vermont Bird Records Committee
Vermont Bird Discussion Groups

And I am updating and adding dates to all Vermont CBCs as I get them on
Vemront eBird at
http://ebird.org/content/vt/news/the-118th-annual-christmas-bird-count-in-vermont/
[http://ebird.org/content/vt/wp-content/uploads/sites/30/VCE-LOGO-250-e1429302851705.jpg]<http://ebird.org/content/vt/news/the-118th-annual-christmas-bird-count-in-vermont/>

The 118th Annual Christmas Bird Count in Vermont - ebird.org<http://ebird.org/content/vt/news/the-118th-annual-christmas-bird-count-in-vermont/>
ebird.org
The 118th Christmas Bird Count will take place from December 14 through January 5. This is perhaps the longest running citizen science project in Vermont. Each count ...

Thanks,
Kent

Kent McFarland
Vermont Center for Ecostudies
PO Box 420 | Norwich, Vermont 05055
802.649.1431 x201

<http://vtecostudies.org/>
Vermont Center for Ecostudies | Uniting People & Science for Conservation<http://vtecostudies.org/>
vtecostudies.org
Advancing the conservation of wildlife across the Americas through research, monitoring and citizen engagement.