From: Truex, Eleanor [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2017 3:01 PM
To: Blobaum, Paul; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Predatory Nursing Journals

Thank you for this, Paul.

Eleanor Truex BSN, RN, MLIS
Medical Librarian, Lakeshore Region

THIS IS THE POWER OF COMPASSION.
THIS IS PRESENCE.

Presence
Saint Joseph Hospital
2900 North Lake Shore Drive | Chicago, IL 60657
Office: 773.665.3038
Internal: 81.665.3038

Presence
Saint Francis Hospital
355 North Ridge Avenue | Evanston , IL 60202
Office: 847.316.2460
Internal: 81.847.2460
presencehealth.org

Connect with Presence Health
Find a Doctor | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube

Sponsored by Presence Health Ministries