Hello --

Is anyone having issues with PubMed today? In the last fifteen minutes I
got several weird error messages, culminating when my entire search history
disappeared. I didn't clear it myself. I was reading a page of results, got
an error when I tried to advance to the next page, and when I returned to
the clipboard. I've never seen anything like this before. Is it just me?

Thank you! Happy Friday.

*Carrie Grinstead*| Regional Medical Librarian |
Providence Health & Services, Southern California |

Office: 818.847.3881 |
501 S. Buena Vista St., Burbank, CA 91505 |
https://california.providence.org/