Quick question regarding CONTU Guidelines...

I know we can borrow the max of five articles under CONTU that have been published within the last five years of the request.

Is this a rolling five years, or is it calendar five years?

For example, today is 11/16/17. If I wanted to borrow an article published on 3/1/17, would that fall under CONTU? Technically, it's more than five years.
Just curious.

Thanks!

Valerie Schaeffer
Library Assistant, Library Services  |  484-628-8412
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  |  towerhealth.org

[ReadingHospitalMagnet_TH_Email]

----- Email Disclaimer -----
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or review of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this email from your system.