Congratulations, the North side of Alyeska is plenty of fun. Make sure
to get to Turnagain Pass if you have more than 1 day to spend. Check
with CNFAIC first for avy conditions - you drive right by the ranger
station on the way there, so if you don't know how to interpret the avy
forecast, the rangers are accessible and friendly.