Smuggs forever, until Vail buys it.

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 8:39 PM, David Guertin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I'm in the same boat as Ben, just in a different part of the state, so no Maxpass/Epicpass here either. I'll be skiing at the Snow Bowl again this year because my employer makes it cheap, and it's close. But this year I'll be supplementing it as in years past with a weekday MRG pass for powder days and some Fridays, because it's also cheap. So if anyone finds themselves at MRG on a weekday, let me know because I love company.

Ben, I'll have a free Smuggs ticket to use before Christmas, so I'll let you know when I make it up that way,

Dave G.