On 11/26/2017 9:01 PM, Mark P. Renson wrote:
> What I would do to be with Skip when he reads this ……..

You probably would've been disappointed. The only thought I had was
"Well, of course. Everyone grows up at some point."    ;-)

Your MRG background will certainly serve you well. Meantime, I predict
you'll be working much harder at WV than you ever did at MRG - more
trail work, more real-deal sled runs, more challenging (ahem) customer
relations experiences.

If your transition from MRG to WV is anything like mine when I
transitioned from Stratton to Killington, you're about to find out what
it's like to be an actual working patroller instead of being a member of
a rather small and exclusive club.

I suspect you're going to like it. Enjoy the ride.