Hi all,
What are good aggregator vendors for "All in One searching"
I need 3 quotes, who else should we contact?

We are considering EBSCO Discovery,  OCLC Discovery.
Any ideas?
Naomi
--

*Naomi C. Broering, MLS, MA, FACMI*
Dean of Libraries, Pac Coll of Oriental Med.

800.729.0941
619.574.6909 ext. 134

Fax 619-574-6641

*SD* - 7445 Mission Valley Rd, Ste 105, San Diego, CA 92108
*NY* - 110 William Street, 19th Floor, New York, NY, 10038
*CH* - 65 East Wacker Place, 21st Floor, Chicago, IL 60601
Pacific College improves lives by educating and inspiring compassionate,
skilled leaders of patient-centered, traditional East Asian and integrative
healthcare.
<http://www.pacificcollege.edu>

SD <http://www.facebook.com/PCOMSanDiego>NY
<http://www.facebook.com/PCOMNewYork>CH