Good morning!

I have a new Epson 695Wi (Wireless/Interactive) projector that presents
some oddities and wasn't sure if others have had similar experiences?

After connecting the HDMI and USB cables to a MacBook Pro laptop running
current OS, or to a CTL J5 Chromebook, the display cursor sometimes seems
to move and click all by itself.  Not sure if it is due to a reflection by
the "chalk tray", poor angle adjustment, proximity to cables or a defect in
the projector/sensor unit...

Has anyone had such issues?  If so, any suggestions?  (I plan on calling
vendor at some point if troubleshooting doesn't resolve the issue...but
often you folks are much better "support").

Cheers.

Keith

--
Keith Puffer