Good morning,

Interesting thread.

Along these same lines, does any district/school have policies in place to
accompany the use of technology as it pertains to the creation of content?
If school devices are used, do schools require inventory of the curriculum
developed? (i.e. Work made for hire.)

As we expand Vermont's efforts on the OER front, it would be interesting to
see sample language schools might have pertaining to the development of
content and "ownership" so that more resource sharing could happen through
OER Commons.

--

*Jeff Renard*
Director

Vermont Virtual Learning Cooperative
307 South Street
Springfield, VT 05156

(802) 885-8331 phone
(802) 885-8454 fax

*Twitter:* @vtvlcjeff
*LinkedIn:* https://www.linkedin.com
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jeff-renard/22/337/69>
*Facebook:* https://www.facebook.com/vermontvirtual

Need to have a quick phone chat? *Schedule a time.
<https://calendly.com/jrenard>*

*WARNING*: This message may contain information that is confidential and/or
protected under the Family Rights and Privacy Act or other lawfully
recognized privilege. If you received this message in error or through
inappropriate means, please reply to this message to notify the Sender that
the message was received by you in error, and then permanently delete this
message from all storage media, without forwarding or retaining a copy.