Hello,

At WCSU we ask the teachers to return them upon check out on the last day
of school. If the teacher requests or if it is a year round employee or
administrator, we make a personalized appointment. We also offer
chromebooks to be checked to staff as an alternative to their windows based
machines. If the staff member asks for a device to accommodate a
professional development apparently we to accommodate the request.

Candy Chevalier
WCSU Coordinator of Technology