Thanks all for weighing in on this.  It has been very helpful.  Being that
we are just starting to acquire Chromebooks, I especially like the idea of
offering one to teachers while IT services their Mac or PC.  As we populate
our schools with Chromebooks, it would give teachers a chance to use one
and get used to the concept of cloud computing.