Just found the video of the Vita-Learn Frank Watson  2012 award being given
to Charlie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auPIWgSrybc

I can't imagine the loss that Jane (his wife of almost 50 years)  and
children (Jessica and Ben) and grandchilden are experiencing.  His life
touched so many.

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 12:23 PM, Fred Wadlington <[log in to unmask]