Such sad news! The first time I met Charlie was at Williston Central School
where he was teaching grad courses through St.Mike's. I learned so much
from him, not just about networking and trouble-shooting computers, but
also about working with students, especially those more tempted to
circumvent the system!

I was fortunate to work on several other local and state projects with
Charlie throughout the years. He was always supportive, always willing to
offer advice  or to ask a question to make us think more deeply about
decisions that would impact students.

Always smiling, always welcoming. He will be missed.

Joanne