We have several of them, and yes they can be very finicky. The black strips
need to be installed or the reflection will auto-click.   Also we have had
to put a couple pieces of paper behind the sensor's top magnets so that it
pointed toward the board more, then go through the manual calibration again
with the magnetic guide things.

*   [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> | **Blog: *Edlisten.com
<http://edlisten.com/>