Our tech integrationist was disappointed, too, we're thinking of
implementing Powerschool's Ultimate Classroom next year, and there's
eportfolio features in that, but we're still in a fact finding mode on that.

We have so many kids move in and out of district in a year, it's kind of
too bad each school has to invent their own solution on this, a statewide
solution might be a lot easier on the kids who move.  If their PLPs are in
our domain, or on our servers, they'll have to redo it from scratch each
time they move.

I know we're all into local control...