Ok this is most likely operator error on my part, but for the life of me I
can
not remember how to disable the "advance slide on mouse click" in google
slides.
Students are creating a "choose your own adventure" project based on the
life of a star and the various factors of size, nuclear fusion, gravity,
pressure...etc.
However, we want to force viewers to have to click an option to navigate to
the right slide. Currently if you "miss-click' it jumps to the next slide,
no matter what.
There used to be an option to turn this off, and we can not find it
anywhere now.
Anyone know where it lives?
--
Mike Norkun
Science Teacher / Science Coordinator

*"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished."*