wait...is AA trying to view the email in gmail or inbox, or are they using
Mail on the mac?

fixing it from Mail on the mac is simple...
http://osxdaily.com/2016/12/17/fix-mail-not-showing-attachments-mac/

If it is in chrome on gmail; try a different browser.
If it still persists ; try inbox from chrome.
if it still persists try inbox in a different browser.

if it is still there after that, try a different OS. Does it work as
expected on a chromebook? or other loosely based unix systems like android?
or Windows?

If it still persists, then the photocopier is a good option : )

[image: googlevsapple2.jpg]
My guess is mac being a mac and not liking anything that's not mac.