Thanks everyone.

Yes, depending on wired and wireless, what type of device, when during the
day, what other traffic is happening at the same time...

All good information.  These are all concepts that both sides of the Tech
fence should be interested in, especially when it comes to State reporting
of bandwidth/network or online testing (SBAC).

If anyone else wants to chime in (off list is okay too), that would be
groovy.

Happy Monday.

Keith