I agree with what someone else said—Charlie was always someone I actively sought out at conferences, etc.  He was a GREAT educator and thinker, and a damn nice guy!  I always enjoyed catching up on what he was up to, both in school and out.

I feel lucky to have spent some time with Charlie at Vermont Fest last month.  I’ll miss him immensely!

I’m thinking warm and healing thoughts for Jess and Jane.  What an unfathomable loss…

Steve

From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lucie deLaBruere
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2017 12:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: An Amazing Man filled with light laughter and wisdom

Last night some of us learned of the passing of Charlie Wilson
Memories, pictures, and words were shared
When Lauren shared the words  "light, laughter, and wisdom"  it was comforting to me.  I was also comforted by looking through pictures that made me laugh and cry.
I wondered if it would be helpful to others who are saddened by the loss of our friend  and colleague to have a place to gather words, images, memories, as we process this sad news

So I set up a place for us to gather and share that seemed accessible for those who want use it.  Please feel free to add pictures or words if it is helpful to you
https://goo.gl/M5iqTB

It is my understanding that  the family is planning a special day this summer where we can do this face to face

Lucie

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com<http://www.LearningWithLucie.com>

Google Voice (802) 557 0013

  - James M. Barrie
[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0ByeV_9e4WV0uQ2l0RHZCcjFJTDQ&revid=0ByeV_9e4WV0uZ1VXYVNzMVRWWlNkME9SaEllQjgrQ01GbkNjPQ][https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0ByeV_9e4WV0uT0N6Y0pqT3BtRlE&revid=0ByeV_9e4WV0uTzJSNHV4TStmOTJLNkRaUkFTcTdqY2JsK2VJPQ][https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0ByeV_9e4WV0uNDJtYmhsWGdGR1U&revid=0ByeV_9e4WV0uTHBoUTE5YUtLZnJ1aDdqZGZHUFY2N1FmT1BVPQ]