Well said, Keith. I always enjoyed talking with Charlie.
-Dan

From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Keith Puffer
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2017 12:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: An Amazing Man filled with light laughter and wisdom

Some people you cross a crowded room to visit with in hopes that their wisdom and love rubs off on you you a little...Charlie was such a person.

Thanks for sharing, Lucie.

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 12:23 PM, Fred Wadlington <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
What a great loss to the VT IT community and to the world!  My thoughts go out to Lauren and her family.  I too am saddened at hearing this new.

Fred Wadlington, Network Mgr
Milton Town School District
17 Rebecca Lander Dr.<https://maps.google.com/?q=17+Rebecca+Lander+Dr.Milton,+VT+05468+(802&entry=gmail&source=g>
Milton, VT 05468<https://maps.google.com/?q=17+Rebecca+Lander+Dr.Milton,+VT+05468+(802&entry=gmail&source=g>