EWSD goes through Twinstate CCS, your phone vendor.

Sophos is like many of the vendors, VMware, Cisco, etc.  The first reseller
with the sales 'opportunity' locks down the pricing with the manufacturer.

It's worth a shot, but I believe I tried looking at vendor options myself,
but it didn't yield results.

Craig

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 12:46 PM, Philip Hayes <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hey everyone,
> We are needing to re-new all of our Sophos Licensing, as well as purchase
> some replacements for end-of-life firewalls. We currently go through
> Paradigm for our licenses, but I feel I should get some competitive price
> quotes. Do any of you also use Sophos as your firewall solution and work
> with a different vendor than Paradigm?
>
> --
> Philip Hayes
> System Administrator
> Harwood Unified Union School District
> (802) 583-7957

Craig Donnan
Network Administrator
Essex Westford School District
Essex High School B116
2 Educational Drive
Essex Jct, VT 05452

Direct to desk: 802-857-7130

*If you need immediate assistance please contact **our helpdesk at
*802-857-7000
ext 1234 or *[log in to unmask]* <[log in to unmask]>*.*

*For Technology News click here
<http://www.ccsuvt.org/category/blog/tech-news>.*

The information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior consent from  the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies.  Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately at 802-879-8192 or return e-mail,and delete any copies of this message immediately. Any inadvertent disclosure of this communication shall not compromise the confidential nature of the communication.