EWSD goes through Twinstate CCS, your phone vendor.

Sophos is like many of the vendors, VMware, Cisco, etc.  The first reseller with the sales 'opportunity' locks down the pricing with the manufacturer.

It's worth a shot, but I believe I tried looking at vendor options myself, but it didn't yield results.

Craig