Good morning everyone
on behalf of Vita-Learn Project IGNITE  - Welcome to Day 2 of Hour of Code Week
What fun to watch all the evidence of our students learning to code this week.  I've created a storify
https://storify.com/techsavvygirl/vermont-hour-of-code-2017
Keep on sharing!
There are instructions on how to share here
and the secret email address is  hourofcode.vermont@blogger.com

I want to say a big THANK YOU to Peter Drescher from the Agency of Education and Leah Joly and her students for an inspiring conversation streamed live this morning with engineers from NRG systems on Coding Smart Objects.

The software and firmware engineers from NRG were totally impressed with the projects that the Williston School students created and coded using Microbits  and Circuit Playground.   If you have been wondering about the Microbit,  I would encourage you to watch the archive of Tuesdays Hour of Code guest speaker series
You can watch it here

Tomorrow morning our guest speakers series will continue with a focus on younger learners  with students from Bradford Elementary and Tunbridge School and two more  members of the Code community.

On Thursday we'll be hearing from Vermont High School students from CVU and BFA St. Albans along with members of the code community in Vermont

You can check out the  the whole Vermont guest speakers series here

http://thinkaboutcode.blogspot.com/p/guest-spakers.html

Keep on coding and sharing everyone!

Lucie