I've just had a few do the same thing this afternoon.

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 2:20 PM, Sylvia Gagne <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We are seeing a lot of our chromebooks losing their wifi passwords.  We have this set in the G Suite console.  It is occurring at more then one of our schools

Are other schools seeing this?  Trying to figure out if it is something in our domain settings.

Thanks,
smg

--
Sylvia Gagne
IT Support

Travis Vigneau
Network Administrator
St. Albans Town Educational Center
802-752-2607

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this transmission is privileged and is confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you received this communication in error and then delete it. Thank you.