Update on Vermont Consortium for VoiceThread along with some NEW opportunities  for your teachers and students to try  EDUCATION  license  of VOICETHREAD for FREE in December.

I know some of you are waiting for an update on VoiceThread Pricing for the 2018 Consortium year.  We are ALMOST there.. we're trying to negotiate some better pricing for our new consolidated districts in Vermont.  Please be assured that if you have responded YES  to the VOICETHREAD INTEREST Survey - your subscription will NOT lapse December 31.   We will have the new pricing by them and you will have time to get your PO's together.

MEANWHILE........

Have you been on the fence about VoiceThread?
Wondered what the difference between Free version and Education Version?
Have you used it in the past and not sure if you want to renew?
Well like WeVideo.. Voicethread has had some changes that really improve it as a learning tool - especially in the area of supporting Universal Design for Learning, close captioning for ADA compliance, Google Integration and more.

So we have worked with VoiceThread to offer Vermont schools  FREE access to educational version of Voicethread during December, and have set up 3 starter projects that you and your students can jump right into to.

Plus we've organized some free online workshops for you, your curriculum leaders, teachers, and colleagues!  Click here for more info about all of the above the or see attached flyer.  And pass this information along to others who might be interested.

Click here FOR PDF version

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com