Hi Lucie,

Thanks so much for leading the way for coding in Vermont and for all the
great resources! I would be happy to add a picture from Fletcher to the
Vermont Thinks about CODE page, except my message through email gets
returned to me! Any thoughts about how I can add one more to the wonderful
pictures on the blog?

Thanks again,

Emily