Emily

If your pictures are too big  or there are too many attached this has been
known to happen.
  Try resending to [log in to unmask]  and I'll upload them for you.

I've also added additional methods to share  if those don't work.
If you want you can use this method:

Add images, or videos  to this Google Slide Show
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1rBaSi5KouZ3YB138v8ybHsiSUfFeJDUj45Cz2RDJTJ8/edit#slide=id.g2a208db19d_0_62>Did
you know you can add videos from your Google Drive to Google Slides.

The slide show is embedded on Featured Stories Page.

I've tried to put in a lot of different ways to share so people can find
the one that works best for them.
And also to give folks a chance to try something new.
We even have an THIS HOUR OF CODE VOICETHREAD.
<https://voicethread.com/share/10046988/> going that you can add comments
to.

Hope this works Emily

Lucie