Emily

If your pictures are too big  or there are too many attached this has been known to happen.
  Try resending to [log in to unmask]  and I'll upload them for you.

I've also added additional methods to share  if those don't work.
If you want you can use this method:

Add images, or videos  to this Google Slide Show
Did you know you can add videos from your Google Drive to Google Slides.

The slide show is embedded on Featured Stories Page.

I've tried to put in a lot of different ways to share so people can find the one that works best for them.
And also to give folks a chance to try something new.
We even have an THIS HOUR OF CODE VOICETHREAD. going that you can add comments to.

Hope this works Emily

Lucie