Vermont teachers and students have been busy  celebrating hour of code this week.

Thank you to  Monkton , Orchard,  Hinesburg, Camels Hump, Clarendon Woodstock for posting to our Think About Code Blog
and to all of you who Tweeted out pictures to tell this story

https://storify.com/techsavvygirl/vermont-hour-of-code-2017

A special shoutout to Tunbridge School and Bradford Elementary for joining a great conversation with mentors Julie Lerman and Eric Smith from Vermont's coding community via YouTube Live Stream.

Inline image 1

Check out High school students from CVU and BFA St. Albans share how they are learning to code with inspiring mentors from the Vermont Coding community tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. or catch the archive at
http://thinkaboutcode.blogspot.com/p/guest-spakers.html

Keep on Coding, Keep on Sharing,
You are creating a buzz about code all through our schools getting everyone to THINK ABOUT CODE

Lucie

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com