Good morning (and Happy Friday!).

Looking for both Tech and Curricular input:

Was curious as to others' ISP bandwidth and how it eventually translates to end user device speeds.

As an example, say you have 1GB/1GB Fiber to building...what is the end device speed that your users typically see?  Wired and wireless?

We are trying to figure out the bottleneck (I know there is one) but also curious as to what others have for actual (not on paper) bandwidth drop between ISP and end user.

Thanks for any and all input (not looking, YET, for insight as to where to look for improvements).  Even with the State surveys, if you advertise such and such ISP speed, what does it actually look like from the Students' perspective.

Keith

--
Keith Puffer
Technology Coordinator