Good morning!

I have a new Epson 695Wi (Wireless/Interactive) projector that presents some oddities and wasn't sure if others have had similar experiences?

After connecting the HDMI and USB cables to a MacBook Pro laptop running current OS, or to a CTL J5 Chromebook, the display cursor sometimes seems to move and click all by itself.  Not sure if it is due to a reflection by the "chalk tray", poor angle adjustment, proximity to cables or a defect in the projector/sensor unit...

Has anyone had such issues?  If so, any suggestions?  (I plan on calling vendor at some point if troubleshooting doesn't resolve the issue...but often you folks are much better "support").

Cheers.

Keith

--
Keith Puffer