Hey all:

Still getting a couple of inquiries on this…..

As announced a month or so ago… Digital Learning Plans have been deemed a non-requirement for SU/SD’s.   This was communicated to leadership via the Weekly Field Memo and posted here on School IT as well.

They are “suggested” and I’m glad to review or assist if you take on the task, but the State plan itself has not been updated yet, as I was pulled onto some other projects this Fall.    The information for creating your own is still very viable within that document, so if you are taking on the task with a group or committee, it is still very relevant.  I’d like to know for my own interest if you do pursue that.

Thanks…

Peter

Peter Drescher

VT Agency of Education