As I begin planning for summer work I'm wondering how to deal with the issue of staff taking mobile devices home for the summer.  I'd like to have them for some portion of the summer at least to inventory, update, or re-image.  There has not been a system in place for this in the past, and I expect that folks are going to be unhappy with a policy that requests they leave their device on campus at the end of the school year.  Wondering how others deal with this.  Thanks for any feedback and contact off-list if you wish.

--
Will Hatch
Director Of Technology