We are looking at potentially replacing our current SIS/LMS and are
currently narrowed down to PowerSchool and Alma.
Would anyone be available for a chat about either of these and their pros
and cons?

Thanks,
Dennis
--
Dennis DeWeerdt
District Systems Administrator

"The business of life is the acquisition of memories." Charles Carson
[Downton Abbey]

♻ Please consider the environment before printing this.
prohibited.

<https://mailtrack.io/> Sent with Mailtrack
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mailtrack-for-gmail-inbox/ndnaehgpjlnokgebbaldlmgkapkpjkkb?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality>