Thanks Craig.

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 9:54 AM, Craig Donnan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Jeff - I agree always good to see other ideas, and thanks Mark for actually providing some content to share as example.  Helpful.

The OER Open Educational Resources/content management discussion could well be it's own topic/post/thread.

The commons license terms are here, and may be relevant.  OAL - Open Author Licensing is a relevant concept.

https://iskme.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203529625-Open-Author-Licensing

https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/