Dennis,
I have never seen Alma--it looks interesting.  Does it work with SBG?

Patricia

Patricia Aigner
Director of Technology
Rutland City Public Schools
6 Church Street
Rutland, VT 05701
Twitter:@paigner

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 9:50 AM, Dennis DeWeerdt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We are looking at potentially replacing our current SIS/LMS and are currently narrowed down to PowerSchool and Alma.
Would anyone be available for a chat about either of these and their pros and cons?

Thanks,
Dennis
--
Dennis DeWeerdt
District Systems Administrator

"The business of life is the acquisition of memories." Charles Carson [Downton Abbey]

 Please consider the environment before printing this.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Sent with Mailtrack