Wow.  Charlie was much loved and much appreciated.  I'm saddened.  Thank you for communicating this Lucie.

Craig

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 12:04 PM, Lucie deLaBruere <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Last night some of us learned of the passing of Charlie Wilson
Memories, pictures, and words were shared
When Lauren shared the words  "light, laughter, and wisdom"  it was comforting to me.  I was also comforted by looking through pictures that made me laugh and cry.
I wondered if it would be helpful to others who are saddened by the loss of our friend  and colleague to have a place to gather words, images, memories, as we process this sad news

So I set up a place for us to gather and share that seemed accessible for those who want use it.  Please feel free to add pictures or words if it is helpful to you

https://goo.gl/M5iqTB

It is my understanding that  the family is planning a special day this summer where we can do this face to face

Lucie

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com

Google Voice (802) 557 0013

--------------------------------------
  - James M. Barrie

Craig Donnan
Network Administrator
Essex Westford School District
Essex High School B116
2 Educational Drive
Essex Jct, VT 05452

Direct to desk: 802-857-7130

If you need immediate assistance please contact our helpdesk at 802-857-7000 ext 1234 or [log in to unmask].

For Technology News click here.

The information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior consent from  the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies.  Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately at 802-879-8192 or return e-mail,and delete any copies of this message immediately. Any inadvertent disclosure of this communication shall not compromise the confidential nature of the communication.