Charlie hired me way back in 2000.  For the next 10 years, I had the pleasure of seeing first hand the passion and joy he brought to his job as he worked tirelessly to bring tech to every student in every classroom.   He truly was an inspiration for me.

My thoughts and prayers are with Jane, Jessica, Ben and his entire family during this most difficult of times.