Such sad news! The first time I met Charlie was at Williston Central School where he was teaching grad courses through St.Mike's. I learned so much from him, not just about networking and trouble-shooting computers, but also about working with students, especially those more tempted to circumvent the system!

I was fortunate to work on several other local and state projects with Charlie throughout the years. He was always supportive, always willing to offer advice  or to ask a question to make us think more deeply about decisions that would impact students.

Always smiling, always welcoming. He will be missed.

Joanne