Charlie was a great, giving person.  He will be missed

"Those we love don’t go away,

They walk beside us every day,

Unseen, Unheard, but always near,

Still loved, still missed, still very dear."

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 12:04 PM, Lucie deLaBruere <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Last night some of us learned of the passing of Charlie Wilson
Memories, pictures, and words were shared
When Lauren shared the words  "light, laughter, and wisdom"  it was comforting to me.  I was also comforted by looking through pictures that made me laugh and cry.
I wondered if it would be helpful to others who are saddened by the loss of our friend  and colleague to have a place to gather words, images, memories, as we process this sad news

So I set up a place for us to gather and share that seemed accessible for those who want use it.  Please feel free to add pictures or words if it is helpful to you

It is my understanding that  the family is planning a special day this summer where we can do this face to face

Lucie

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com

Google Voice (802) 557 0013

  - James M. Barrie

Technology Educator
The St. Johnsbury Elementary School www.stjsd.org
257 Western Ave - St. Johnsbury, VT 05819
802-748-8912 Fax: 802-748-1095