Sad news :{

Sent with Mailtrack

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 8:45 AM, [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Charlie was a great, giving person.  He will be missed

"Those we love don’t go away,

They walk beside us every day,

Unseen, Unheard, but always near,

Still loved, still missed, still very dear."

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 12:04 PM, Lucie deLaBruere <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Last night some of us learned of the passing of Charlie Wilson
Memories, pictures, and words were shared
When Lauren shared the words  "light, laughter, and wisdom"  it was comforting to me.  I was also comforted by looking through pictures that made me laugh and cry.
I wondered if it would be helpful to others who are saddened by the loss of our friend  and colleague to have a place to gather words, images, memories, as we process this sad news

So I set up a place for us to gather and share that seemed accessible for those who want use it.  Please feel free to add pictures or words if it is helpful to you

It is my understanding that  the family is planning a special day this summer where we can do this face to face

Lucie

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com

Google Voice (802) 557 0013

  - James M. Barrie

Technology Educator

Dennis DeWeerdt
District Systems Administrator
Bennington Rutland Supervisory Union
6378 Vermont Route 7A Sunderland, VT 05250

"The business of life is the acquisition of memories." Charles Carson [Downton Abbey]

 Please consider the environment before printing this.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.