Well said, Keith. I always enjoyed talking with Charlie.

-Dan

From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Keith Puffer
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2017 12:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: An Amazing Man filled with light laughter and wisdom

Some people you cross a crowded room to visit with in hopes that their wisdom and love rubs off on you you a little...Charlie was such a person.

Thanks for sharing, Lucie.

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 12:23 PM, Fred Wadlington <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

What a great loss to the VT IT community and to the world!  My thoughts go out to Lauren and her family.  I too am saddened at hearing this new.

Fred Wadlington, Network Mgr

Milton Town School District