Done!

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 1:40 PM, Lucie deLaBruere <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> As we approach the end of 2017, many of us are reflecting back on the year.
> As you do so,  think about WHO in your organization really stood out this
> year in being innovative in their practice?
> Now that you have that person in mind - why not
>   CLICK HERE  to nominate them for the 2018  Vermont IGNITE educator cadre
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UB66W2rooJKesHqkp6SffMJDuRfxcH255dY4_CwbT68/edit#>
>
> Who do you know that should be standing here?
>

> 2017 IGNITE Educator Cadre
>

> --
> Lucie deLaBruere
> www.LearningWithLucie.com
> http://twitter.com/techsavvygirl
>
> Google Voice (802) 557 0013 <(802)%20557-0013>

> Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else.
>   - James M. Barrie
> Google Certified Educator / Google for Education Certified Trainer,
> Raspberry Pi Certified Educator

The plural of anecdote is not data.

I took all of the standard subjects in school. 'Reeling and Writhing, of
course, and then the different branches of Arithmetic — Ambition,
Distraction, Uglification, and Derision.'

--
Benson Village School <http://benson.arsu.org>
***PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This communication, including attachments,