Hi All,

Need some collective wisdom.
We are currently using Google Sites as our PLP/ePortfolio vehicle.  Most have been created over the past several years in the "classic" Google Sites.
Trying to explore using the New Sites and disappointed by some missing features like the inability to copy a site or publish as a template.  We also loved the Announcements & File Cabinet pages and are sad that they're no longer available.

Any other Google Site schools struggling with this?  Any solutions for using Google Sites on a large scale with students as PLP/ePortfolios?

thanks for your help.

Luis

btw, here's a great resource...
http://www.steegle.com/google-sites/

Luis E. Bango
Technology Integration Teacher / VHS Site Coordinator
Woodstock Union High School
Woodstock, Vermont
(802)457-1317 x1008