My understanding is that the "Classic" sites is going away over time? Is that correct, Lucie? Can those of us who are Google Schools here in VT get a more definitive answer from Google?

I think if we knew it was sticking around, we might be thinking more in the way Lucie is suggesting? With no guarantee, it is hard to commit to building a system around something that is "depreciating over time".

Caroline Patrie
Personalized Learning Science Educator, Mt. Abraham UMHS
ANESU Science Coordinator
Bristol, VT
802-453-2333 ext. 1107

WARNING: This message may contain information that is confidential and/or protected under the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act or other lawfully recognized privilege.  If you receive this message in error or through inappropriate means, please reply to this message to notify the sender that the message was received by you in error, and then permanently delete this message from all storage media, without forwarding or retaining a copy.

Image result for education quotes